Thursday, December 16, 2010

12/17/10


My brother is a photographer and we were playing around with lighting. I actually liked this one. 
I didn't know what to post today so I just posted this. I've been having a blogging block a lot recently! About a month ago, I had all these ideas and topics to blog about but I guess this month just isn't my month. So hopefully I'll get back in the loop. I'll try to think about something today while I'm out and about and I'll bring my camera in case something pops out at me.
Next time you read my post I promise it will be good :)

xoxo, A...Archambault

5 comments:

  1. you look beautiful! lighting is awesome!
    x
    thatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your brother is good. and you look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty- I love your necklace! Sometimes I with my boyfriend was a photographer so the pictures would be a bit more interesting!

    xo Emily

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving comments! And please make sure to stop by to follow Topped off with a Red Hat on Blogspot too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...