Friday, June 1, 2012

Obsession of the Day



This H&M water collection is my far favorite. The girly floral prints, with the cropped fitted attire makes this collection complementary to woman is such a great way. It helps show curves and elegance in a flirty tone. I have yet to get one of these fabulous crop tops and high wasted shorts, but I will do so next time I go shopping. Tell me what YOU think about the collection?

xoxo, A...Archambault
 Make sure to follow Topped off with a Red Hat on Bloglovin' and Hellocotton
Follow Topped off with a Red Hat


3 comments:

  1. love the retro look and prints

    http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with this collection! Wish H&M would come to Adelaide!

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving comments! And please make sure to stop by to follow Topped off with a Red Hat on Blogspot too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...