Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bow Echo





Hair bow: Urban Outfitters
Scarf: Old Navy
Blouse: Rag-O-Rama thrift store 

I go to a college in the middle of the country and so many people that go there don't care how they look. They show up in sweat pants and tee shirts ( which I have nothing against, no judgment ). I just wish there were more people like me that would care about style. You may not realize it, but, you can often tell a lot about a person's life from their clothes. What a person wears often provides a strong impression about their economic situation, their occupation, their likes and dislikes, the type of people they spend time with, and so on. I think people should take pride in there style and express who freely. 

 xoxo, A...Archambault

Follow Topped off with a Red Hat

                                               Make sure to follow Topped off with a Red Hat on Bloglovin' and Hellocotton

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you! I'm from Texas, where most girls wear white v-necks with Nike shorts and Sperry's around campus. I'll only dress like that when I'm too stressed from tests, but even then, I feel like such a slob! I wouldn't say that I dress up to go to class, but people always end up asking "Why are you dressed up?", when really it's just normal attire for me. I also feel that even if I try to be fashionable, it goes over people's heads (not that I'm stylish by any standard), but you understand where I'm coming from. I feel like style is unappreciated everywhere except New York and California.

    mondaymina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving comments! And please make sure to stop by to follow Topped off with a Red Hat on Blogspot too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...