Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Snag the Bag




I just found this interesting so I thought I would share it. I really wish it would have longer. But I love the creativity of the video. I saw lots of Prada and Yves Saint Laurent bags, who have great lines this year. Speaking of Yves Saint Laurent, I almost bought a pair of their eye glasses today. Just recently I have misplaced my eye glasses and need to get a new pair in order to see the board in my classes. I went and scoped out some black frames today. I came across three pairs. One was Michael Kors, the other one was Vogue, and the last pair was Yves Saint Laurent. But to be honest, I wasn't to crazy about any of them. I really need a pair though, so I'm going back tomorrow to purchase one. I think I'm set on the Michael Kors frames. So I will probably be getting those. And in the mean time, I'm still going to be looking around for different ones. These Michael Kors ones are just going to be temporary until I can find the ones I'm wanting. Once I see them, I'll know. If I'm going to be wearing them everyday, I want to be able to feel comfortable wearing them knowing that they suit my personality. So it might take me a while to find them. But i will!


xoxo, A...Archambault

Follow Topped off with a Red Hat


Make sure to follow Topped off with a Red Hat on Bloglovin'

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving comments! And please make sure to stop by to follow Topped off with a Red Hat on Blogspot too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...