Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Gardez-Le Hors

Have you already packed away your winter wear?
If you haven't, thing first before you do. Because there are many things you can wear again before it gets to hot outside. Although a fabric hat is very warm, I would keep it out for a month or two and wear it with your sundresses while you can! It'll give off a very boho look. In the Spring rtw Hermes Runway shows... Frida Gustavsson, Anja Rubik, Coco Rocha and many other great designers had large hats that made a great statement. If you have extra time, go on style.com and check it out. And you never know when a chilly day is going to come along, so hang onto all of your cardigans.
Also, these black wedges in this photo, are right around $100; but that doesn't mean you have to pay that much! I was in Target yesterday buying the usual toothbrush, hairspray, yadda yadda yadda... and came across some black wedges that look extremely similar to the ones above (but only 28 dollars). So just because you want to look pretty, doesn't mean you have to pay a pretty penny! 

I also wanted to say thanks for the sweet e-mails I got last week from readers! I was happy to know that people out there actually read my blog and enjoy it! I've been bad recently about updating. For a while I couldn't help it due to computer problems but last week I was on Spring break and went to the beach. I decided to take a break from the computer. It just takes up so much time and I didn't want to spend my vacation on a keyboard uploading and researching. Hope you understang. But I must say, I've missed blogging and I'm back!  

xoxo, A... Archambault.
Follow Topped off with a Red Hat

Make sure to follow Topped off with a Red Hat on Bloglovin'

6 comments:

  1. Love the hat and shoes you posted here. Great tips!

    I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

    Collections Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post! The green cardigan is so awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes of course I haven't packed all winter clothes, many of them (hats/boots/sweaters) go perfect with some summer dresses:)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks darling!
    I already keep a few things,
    some clothing is always welcome ^ ^
    Kisses =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice set! that dress is so pretty!


    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  6. really like this set

    the dress is Stunning

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving comments! And please make sure to stop by to follow Topped off with a Red Hat on Blogspot too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...