Friday, December 24, 2010

A Fabulous Fashion Fanatic!




Laura Groenewoud, a fabulous 13 year old girl starting her love for fashion. She contacted me this month and wanted to be a part of the "A Fabulous Fashion Fanatic" series. I loved reading her answers and I know you will to. Make sure your stop by Laura's blog and support her! http://fashiongivesmebutterflies.blogspot.com


Amanda: What does fashion mean to you? 
Laura: To me it's really important, fashion is a way to express yourself. I think fashion is different to every person, if you feel comfortable in your clothes and look good in it, I think you can create your own style! 

Amanda: How would you describe your personal style?
Laura: I think it's hard to describe my own style, I've got very different items in my closet. I just buy the things that I like. But most of them are from H&M and H&M sells lot of casual things, so I think it's casual with a few accessories that make the outfit complete.
Amanda: What does your style say about you?
Laura: I want to share my passion for clothes, shoes and accessories, I think that, when you share your style with other people, there are people who like it, and don't like it, but if you like it or not, I hope they can appreciate it 

Amanda: Who are some of your favorite designers?
Laura: I really love Marc Jacobs at the moment and I don't know why but I also like Lauren Conrad's collection for Kohl! And I really like Lanvin!

Amanda: Are there any trends that you love right now?
Laura: Yes, I really love the scandinavian trend.
Amanda: What are your favorite clothing stores/websites/catalogs?
Laura: hmm... I've got a lot stores and websites I really love, my favorites are: asos.com and welikefashion.com, I'm also a huge fan of Zara and H&M.
Amanda: Where are you from?
Laura: I'm from The Netherlands but I would love to go to college in the UK!

Amanda: What are your favorite hobbies?
Laura: Blogging!! I love blogging, I feel like I can share everything that I like about fashion and lifestyle on my blog I also like to make pancakes with friends (cause they always fail) and of course I like to shop with my Mum or with friends.

Amanda: Describe yourself. What do you think about yourself and do you think people perceive you in the same way? 
Laura: I think when people don't know me, they think I'm very shy but when you get to know me, I make jokes all the time and I can't be serious and I sometimes it looks like I'm crazy haha.

Amanda: Who is one celebrity that you would like to meet?
Laura: It sounds cliché but I would love to meet Lauren Conrad, she's a fashion icon for me, and she is the one who made my style how it is right now! And I would love to meet Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, I think their style is so inspiring for everyone!

Amanda: What is your favorite quote?
Laura:  Everybody wants sunshine, nobody wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow, without a little rain! I read this quote on the Dutch CosmoGirl! and when I first read it, I loved it!

Amanda: Do you have any goals in your life you would like to meet?
Laura: I've got tons of goals, I would love to be a writer, or a journalist, I want to study in London, but I'm only 13, so for now I just want to be happy with my family and friends and enjoy my life!




xoxo,
A...Archambault!
Happy Christmas Eve!


Follow Topped off with a Red Hat

2 comments:

  1. I love her answers but you can see that she's very young and have a lot more to go trough...

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving comments! And please make sure to stop by to follow Topped off with a Red Hat on Blogspot too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...