Monday, October 4, 2010

Fabric by the Pound

 There is this fabric store in my town, and once a year they have a huge blow out sale. Even the most pricey fabrics go for $1.50 a pound. The picture above are some of the fabrics I bought today. I got 61 pounds of fabric. I know...I'm crazy. But the deals on this stuff was outrageous. I plan on making some trench coat... dresses...etc.  these are only a few of the fabrics I got. I bought this beautiful lace material I plan on making an adorable cocktail dress out of.  I have the design sketched out but out sewing machine is broken. The good news is though that I am getting it fixed tomorrow.
I'll post the dress as soon as I'm through making it. 


xoxo, A... Archambault

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments! And please make sure to stop by to follow Topped off with a Red Hat on Blogspot too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...