Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What to Wear On a Job Interview!

The first impression is one of the most important things when you are going to an interview. What do you want your outfit to say? "Hi, My name is ________, and I'm a loser that doesn't want to do anything but sit on the couch all day and watch tv!". This is why my outfit is outdated and not ironed.  I don't go shopping or do any chores at home.  No! What you want to say is, "Hello, I'm a great worker that is successful and diligent. I will make your business voluminous amounts of money!". That is the statement you want to portray when you're on an interview...  One that says "I have confidence to do anything you give me to accomplish - I'm a winner!"
When you walk in the door, you want the business owner to think " I want this person working for my business!".  If you're walking in wearing sweats and a v-neck, that just doesn't look professional. You want to look classy. Even if you are going to a job interview at McDonald's, you still want to look nice because it shows that you care about getting the job.

If you look successful, you will feel successful! 

Even if you're wearing a v-neck, throw on a pair of slacks with them. Slacks or a pencil skirt can basically dress up any shirt/ blouse. Wear your "Sunday's Best" outfit :D. Picture what you would wear if you were going to church or a business meeting. Make sure nothing is see through or to tight. No one wants to see your under garmets... I mean really!  If you think that is cute... well its not; so please please wear cloths that fit. Here are a few examples below of a successful  Interview Outfit:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments! And please make sure to stop by to follow Topped off with a Red Hat on Blogspot too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...