Sunday, September 19, 2010

Balmain Beats Beautiful

Rhianna is wear this fab denim jacket that I found on thefashionpolice.net. I was so excited when I saw this on the website because I remembered seeing this picture of Rihanna and thinking how cute it looked.
                                                                 The jacket is £2,920 / $4,220.
                                Which is pricey. But a good quality jacket is always a necessity because it will last you forever. Especially a cute denim military style like this particular one. L-o-v-e it! Of course I wouldn't pay that.... if I had the money, I would. But the thing is... I don't hahah. Well its late and sad to say it but I have classes in the morning. So goodnight. xoxo. A...Archambault

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving comments! And please make sure to stop by to follow Topped off with a Red Hat on Blogspot too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...